Draft -16 out now

Draft -15 of RFC2518bis expired, and I knew we needed a live draft
for any further action, so I spun up draft -16.  The major bugs to be
fixed in this version were:
	- inconsistent use of "Lock-Token" header in an example, when the
text requires "if" (the thread below)
	- bug in example of extending "all-prop" with "include" directive
(bug 188 I think)

Also I went through the bugzilla issues raised since -15 (all post-WG-
last-call).  I tried to make very conservative judgements about what
textual/editorial improvements were clearly useful improvements and
yet not destabilizing to the draft overall at this stage.

XML and text versions at http://ietf.osafoundation.org/xythoswfs/
webui/webdav/rfc2518bis until the version submitted to the Internet-
Drafts repository goes up.

thx,
Lisa