RE: Atomic MOVE vs BIND spec, was: Comments on the "new" 2518

From: John Barone <jbarone@xythos.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:30:26 -0800
To: "'Julian Reschke'" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: "'Geoffrey M Clemm'" <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>, "'Kevin Wiggen'" <kwiggen@xythos.com>, <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, <w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org>

Well, I still don't see mixing and matching methods from various specs. as a
coherent way of addressing the notion of atomicity (all-or-nothing behavior)
in this spec. 2518-bis.  But, that's neither here nor there; the bottom line
is that Xythos seems to be the only ones who feel that this is a useful
addition to the spec., so I'll let this drop as well.