Re: Possible problem in collection definition

I suggest we use normative language to be clear what the requirements
are and use examples as illustrations.  Geoff's text nearly does
this, but it's not entirely clear (perhaps it would be in a larger
context) whether the requirements forbid this "feature" always except
case-folding, or whether the requirements allow this feature always.

Lisa