Re: Relative references and whether requires an authority

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:19:37 -0800
Cc: webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

That seems like the best path.  Since we now believe we want to use
these in Destination and If header, as well as <href>, I'll define
that once in the document.  I am not sure a term like "reference" is
the best term as it's so general, so here's another couple suggestions
    simple-ref
    dav-reference

preferences, anybody?

lisa