W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-dist-auth@w3.org > January to March 2006

[Bug 211] Inconsistencies about Destination header

From: <bugzilla@soe.ucsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:57:27 -0800
Message-Id: <200601272257.k0RMvRZX011693@ietf.cse.ucsc.edu>
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=211

lisa@osafoundation.org changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED



------- Additional Comments From lisa@osafoundation.org  2006-01-27 14:57 -------
Making this change properly involved some document refactoring.
 - Destination and If header presumably need to follow the same limitations on
URI references as we worked out for the 'href' header.  Thus I moved URL
Handling out of the Multi-Status Response section to a general section -- part
of General Request and Response Handling.

 - I finally got to the point where GR&RH section was TOO BIG as an intro to the
"New Methods" section, as well as having too many nested sections including all
the sub-sections and sub-section examples.  

- so I figured that section needed to be promoted -- new section 8, comprising 7
sub-sections 8.1 to 8.7, four pages long.  I think it's still in the right order
in the document as it provides a bunch of detail for all methods, headers, and
other sections of the document. 






------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.
Received on Friday, 27 January 2006 22:57:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:44:13 GMT