Re: Destination header syntax (Bug 211) and how WebDAV works with reverse proxies

Jim Whitehead wrote:

>> I support extending the Destination header and all other locations
>> that take URLs, such that servers MUST accept absolute paths.
>>
>> lisa
>
> +1
>
> Thank you, Julian, for an excellent issue summary.

Thanks.

I think clearly we have consensus for the following change:

- allow absolute paths in Destination header
- allow absolute paths in the Coded-URLs in Tagged-List productions (If
header) (probably by introducing something like "Coded-Reference")
- allow absolute paths in location/href in multistatus responses (?)

Best regards, Julian