Re: Summary of ETag related issues in RFC2518bis

Hey Dan, I'm a client developer now and Chandler definitely cares about
both optimistic locking and caching :)  We want to be able to share
collections of arbitrary files between users, but those collections
should also be accessible offline.  The client can be responsible for
merging content in case there's already a change to a cached resource
changed while offline.

Lisa