Re: Issue with Greg's davlib.py module

From: <ageslin@groupe-atlantic.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:00:57 +0200
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Thanks a lot Elias for your help, I will check that header you're talking
about, and will inform Greg of this for his information.

Sorry for not posting in the right mailing-list, but couldn't find a more
appropriate one.

Best regards
Arnaud

Elias Sinderson <elias@cse.ucsc.edu>
Envoyé par : w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org
25/07/2005 19:20

ageslin@groupe-atlantic.com
cc
w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Objet

Elias Sinderson wrote:

> I looked briefly at the davlib.py and saw no mention of the
> [Connection: Keep-Alive] header [...]

Silly me, obviously the place to look for this is in Pythons httplib
module. . . Check the docs on python.org for information on how to set
arbitrary headers. Specifically, see
<http://docs.python.org/lib/httpconnection-objects.html>, where
putheader() is briefly discussed.

Cheers,