From: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
To: "yogio" <yogvinder@newgen.co.in>
Cc: "Webdav WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: Webdav Starter Question..........

> yogio wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Can anyone please tell e how webdav client requests are mapped to webdav
> > server....
>
> I fear you'll need to ask a lot more specific question to get a useful
> answer.
>
> One way to find out how a server works may be to study source code
> (Apache/moddav, Apache Slide...).
>
> Best regards, Julian

Disclaimer   :-   This e-mail message including any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be used by who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, coping, altering or disclosing the content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd and / or its subsidiary Companies accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the  sender does so expressly with due authority of Newgen Software Technologies Ltd
 and / or its subsidiary Companies, as applicable.