Moving forward on BIND

Joe writes:
> My guess for BIND is that either Ted or Scott would want
> clarification on a couple of the interoperability questions
> that Lisa has raised, regardless of whether the answer can be
> inferred by a fully-informed reader.

Julian Reschke and I just chatted on the phone. My perception is that we
both agree that it makes sense to discuss the semantics of all DAV
properties under BIND, UNBIND, and REBIND. There seem to be differences in
desired behavior between properties whose semantics originated in WeBDAV
(which are typically defined on the resource), and ones inherited from HTTP
(like getlastmodified) which depend on representations of the resource. It
is likely this discussion will lead to modifications to the bind
specification.

Julian said he'd take the first whack at summarizing the technical points.

- Jim