Re: BIND and access control lists

Let's say the user creates resource 'myresume.doc' and puts it into a
collection 'http://example.org/~lisa/public/'.  Further, let's say that
the public nature of this collection involves inherited permissions
which make the new document publicly readable.

In step 2, the user does a BIND to also bind  'myresume.doc' into
'http://example.org/~lisa/career/'.  This new location is a private
folder, but let's assume that 'myresume.doc' remains publicly readable
because of its membership in the public folder.  (This is where the
BIND language would come in but this behavior seems consistent with
that.)

In step 3, when the user does UNBIND and removes the binding into the
public collection, does the document remain public?  That's the
question for which I'm looking for additional specification
requirements.

Lisa