Re: ETags?

Yes, but as I explained in this email --
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2005JanMar/0065.html

-- the bindings draft introduces the possibility for client behavior
which could be harmful to interoperability unless the way that ETags
interact with bindings is defined.

Since bindings first introduces this possibility, that's our best
choice for a document in which to resolve that potential
interoperability problem.

Lisa