Re: ETags?

Well as you can see Roy, we disagree.  I would have been fairly likely
to implement a client that assumed that the ETag would be the same for
all bindings to a resource, because the servers I've worked on and
worked with happened to work that way.

Sometimes what an implementer knows can blind them to what could be.

Lisa