Re: ETags?

Ok, then

"The value of the 'getetag' property (and thus the value of the ETag
for a resource at that point in time) MAY change when a new binding is
added to a resource. Also, the value of the 'getetag' property MAY be
different for a single resource depending on which binding path is
submitted to the PROPFIND request.

Lisa