Re: ETags?

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:26:46 -0800
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>

Ok, then

"The value of the 'getetag' property (and thus the value of the ETag
for a resource at that point in time) MAY change when a new binding is
added to a resource. Also, the value of the 'getetag' property MAY be
different for a single resource depending on which binding path is
submitted to the PROPFIND request.

Lisa