Re: ETags?

The need for extra specification is introduced in binding, because the
bindings draft provides a way to identify whether two bindings map to
the same resource.  That functionality could lead a client to take
either valuable short-cuts or harmful short-cuts when caching ETags to
synchronize resources.

Lisa