Re: mod_dav and ie web folders issue

From: Mike Lindsey <coyote@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:05:40 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:29:14 +0100, Julian Reschke
<julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> What we see is Windows trying to connect through Frontpage Server
> Extensions (which occurs when it thinks there is no WebDAV support).

But there -is- webdav support.  I can connect to that directory with a
different dav client, just fine.

Any ideas on how to convince windows that it's a dav directory?  Or
where to look for logs (hahah) that might give a better idea of what
windows thinks is wrong?   I've tried on multiple machines with the
same error.

--
Mike Lindsey