Re: WG Last call for BIND

This is a good example of how, if you knew me a little better, our
communication could be improved.  This was off the topic of BIND in
specific, on to how to achieve consensus in general.

BIND should be fine.  2518bis may yet need some discussion, as may
other topics.

--
Joe Hildebrand
Denver, CO, USA