WG Last call for BIND

From: Joe Hildebrand <jhildebrand@jabber.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:42:26 -0700
To: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

This e-mail serves as the Working Group Last Call for BIND:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-10.txt

Here is the process we are going to use:
- Issues entered into the issue tracker:
http://ietf.webdav.org:8080/bugzilla/
- Discuss issues on the list by replying to the issue e-mail
- If you believe you have the resolution of the issue, attach it as a
comment on the tracker
- If you agree with the issue, vote for it on the tracker
- The issue opener may close the issue, if the vote count is still 0
- If the vote count is >0, only a working group chair or person
designated by the chair may close the issue
- Issues will be closed when consensus is achieved on the issue being
resolved
- Once an issue is closed according to this process, it may not be
reopened
- If you still have outstanding issues that were closed, that you
believe are still an issue, reopen the issue, and we will use these
rules to close them
- Issues that have 0 votes at the end of last call will be closed
automatically

The vote count is not a 'majority wins' sort of vote, but hopefully
will allow some of those who want to register concern to be able to do
so in a relatively low-effort way.

Last call will go on for three weeks, ending at 12 noon GMT February 2,
2005.

--
Joe Hildebrand
Denver, CO, USA