From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:00:02 -0400
To: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 63rd IETF
Meeting in Paris, France

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you
please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff
date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as
WG documents.  Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to
internet-drafts@ietf.org.  We would appreciate receiving your list of
approved drafts four (4) business days prior to the cutoff date for -00
submissions, or by Tuesday, July 5th at 9:00 AM ET for the 63rd IETF
Meeting.  Please include the word "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject"
field.  This procedure will help to ensure that version -00 I-Ds are
posted in a timely manner, allowing more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 63rd IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_63.html.

------ End of Forwarded Message