Re: New Chair and game plan.

Thanks for involving me in this and I'm happy to be helping get this work
finished as I know there are people that want to use the standards we are
defining. I understand how weird it is to have a chair that is not one of
the leading technical experts on the subject but I believe I can help get
the documents from where they are not to being RFCs. I'm sure no one on this
list will be shy about helping me stay on the right path and I'm going to
need the help. Email works, my mobile is +1 408 421 9990, IM is
cullenfluffyjennings@jabber.org or I can provide IM addressed on any of the
other common IM systems.

Let me know what you can contribute to get these documents to RFC. Providing
a careful read of the documents in the upcoming working group last calls and
text on how to fix any issues is always appreciated.

Thanks, Cullen