Stepping down

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:53:19 -0700
To: Webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

After four years as WebDAV WG chair, it's time for me to step down. My
day job at OSAF involves much more of an emphasis on calendaring and
messaging and doesn't leave time for me to be both chair and editor of
RFC 2518bis. Luckily, Ted & I have managed to find a new chair and
so I know that I'll be leaving the WG in good hands. I will however, be
staying on as RFC 2518bis editor and I look forward to working with
the rest of the group.

Lisa