Re: REDIRECT, was: WG process (was Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-quota-07.txt)

Hi Julian,

In WG meeting notes posted March 9 2004
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0083>:

"Redirect: No major issues -- but no recent activity.  OTOH, there may
not be many implementors.  Perhaps we can last call and require a
minimum # of reviews."

I didn't press the issue because I recalled it being your stated
intention that you preferred to finish Binding first.   Then on April 8
2004
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004AprJun/
0037.html> you sent revision 07 of Redirect and said:

"This draft reflects the current state and is work-in-progress."

Do you consider Redirect to not be a work-in-progress any more?  If so,
do you have diffs (from 06, perhaps) handy so we can gauge the extent
of changes?  Once we resolve the status of the WG, I'd support a
last-call with a minimum # of reviews solicited.

Lisa