Re: CMS Project - WebDAV quota development

From: Brian Korver <briank@briank.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:52:26 -0700
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
To: Thomas Bellembois <thomas.bellembois@univ-rennes1.fr>

In the Notes section, the document asks 'Do we have to expose the
"virtualRoot" metadata to clients?'.  I think the answer is no.
The notion of virtualRoot seems to exist merely for administrative
purposes and isn't something a general-purpose client would care
to know about or be able to use in any way that would make sense
to the user.

Note that the implementation of quotas that you describe is
very similar to the implementation in Xythos' WFS.

-brian
briank@briank.com