Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-12.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 22:34:06 +0200
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Hi,

this draft resolves a few editorial issues [1], and also allows (URI)
fragments in reference targets (as discussed in the RFC2616 errata for
the "Location" header, see [2]).

As discussed earlier, I have also completed our own implementation in
SAP Netweaver's Knowledge Management (both client and server).

Thus, as far as I can tell, this draft is ready for a WG last call -- it
has already passed a LC in 2000, and all issues raised during and since
that LC ([3]) have been resolved.

Lisa, Joe, please follow-up.

Best regards,

Julian