Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-quota-07.txt

From: Elias Sinderson <elias@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 10:50:48 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:

>A New Internet-Draft is available [...]
Having reviewed the latest quota draft, as well as pertinent mailing
list discussions over the last six months, I concur with Julias
assessment of the draft. That is, what few issues remain can be
addressed during last call and I am supportive of initiating this
process using the existing process that Joe suggested for the last call
on BIND.

I notice that there is no 'Product' entry for the quota spec in bugzilla
- could we add this so that any remaining issues that are brought up may
be tracked?

Cheers,
Elias