Re: Issue 5, Bindings and DeltaV aren't fully interspecified (was: Moving forward on BIND)

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:06:31 -0400
To: Webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>
I agree with Elias.  Multiple bindings are explicitly identified in
DeltaV as something created when you have a version-controlled resource
for a given version history as an immediate member of more than one
collection in that workspace.  Therefore, if anything is unclear about
this in RFC-3253, please submit this as a bug against RFC-3253, and I'll
make sure it gets addressed in RFC-3253bis.

Cheers,
Geoff