Re: Issue 5, Bindings and DeltaV aren't fully interspecified (was: Moving forward on BIND)

I agree with Elias.  Multiple bindings are explicitly identified in
DeltaV as something created when you have a version-controlled resource
for a given version history as an immediate member of more than one
collection in that workspace.  Therefore, if anything is unclear about
this in RFC-3253, please submit this as a bug against RFC-3253, and I'll
make sure it gets addressed in RFC-3253bis.