Re: Issue 71, Clarify what servers may and may not do with privileges when BIND is used

I think that BINDing's across security domains will in practice only
occur across multiple instances of a product from a single vendor.  In
those cases, I don't see why a BINDing across across security domain
will necessarily behave any differently.

--Eric