Re: problem using webdav

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:00:31 +0200
To: Geeta Rani 6593 <GRani@roseint.com>
CC: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Geeta Rani 6593 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i am using webdav to access resources on server. i am using apache
> tomcat server's  webdav project for testing webdav. i open a file from
> server , edit it . when i save it through IE(using save as open and
> giving full URL on server) it says that file is readonly . if i save it
> from diferent name it is saved . how to solve this issue ..........
> please help................

Hi,

this may be a bug in Tomcat's implementation, or an intermediate getting
in the way. I'd first make sure that the latest applicable Tomcat
version is installed. If this doesn't help, you probably should try to
obtain an HTTP trace and report the issue on the Tomcat Users mailing
list (see <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Tomcat>).

Best regards,

Julian