Re: precondition naming [was Re: comments on draft-ietf-webdav-quota-04.txt]

I also do not recall a show-of-hands request on this topic,
but if there had been one, I would have said that no compelling
case has been made to diverge from the conventions of RFC3253,
and therefore those conventions should be maintained.

(<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JulSep/0107.html>)

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JulSep/0109.html>,