Re: Comments on bind-08

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

>> Yes, that's correct. I'm fine with this being added as an action item for
>> 2518bis as well.
>>

> Sounds good... getting such an example into RFC sooner as well as later
> makes sense to me.

Actually, and with all due respect, to me this seems to be lame.

Are we supposed to put examples that having nothing whatsover to do with
BIND per se into the BIND spec just because it happens to be the next
spec that's supposed to get finished? I fear that is an open-ended set
of possible clarifications, and doing all of them certainly is not the
right way to finish the spec.

Speaking of which, what is the status of RFC2518bis?

Best regards, Julian