Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.txt

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> There's now a machine and we've figured out how to set up Bugzilla as an
> issues tracker.  Joe's in charge of this and we'd like to be able to
> track the resolution of issues to make last calls happen smoothly.
> They're in the process of figuring out what version of Bugzilla to install.
>
> Joe also looked into rt but ended up preferring bugzilla.

OK, that's good to hear.

I'm still not sure about why the existence of a specific bug tracking
system is a prerequisite for even *reporting* issues; in fact I haven't
seen that as a requirement in other working groups before.

So unless somebody is actually reporting an issue with BIND (draft 07)
on this mailing list, I'll continue to assume that there aren't any. On
the other hand, if somebody actually *has* an issue, it would be nice to
get it reported here, no matter whether that new tracking system is in
place or not.

Best regards, Julian