Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:25:07 +0200
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Julian Reschke wrote:

> OK,
>
> this new draft contains the changes made in the two previous weeks:
>
> 'A.5  Since draft-ietf-webdav-bind-06
>
>    Rewrite Editorial Note.  Open and resolve issues "2.6_identical",
>    "specify_safeness_and_idempotence" and "ED_rfc2026_ref".'
>

> As far as I am concerned (I know I'm speaking for the currently active
> authors), this spec can be considered finished. There won't be any
> progress anymore unless more people actually sit down and read it; and
> the best way to achieve this is to actually issue the working group
> last-call (as planned in the working group's charter for May).
>
> Lisa, Joe?
>
> Best regards, Julian

Lisa, Joe,

could you please be so kind to state why -- from the working groups
chair's point of view -- the BIND spec hasn't been last-called yet.
Whatever is blocking progress here, please state it so that the authors
and the other members of the working group can help resolving it.

Best regards, Julian