Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:57:23 +0200
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

OK,

this new draft contains the changes made in the two previous weeks:

'A.5  Since draft-ietf-webdav-bind-06

    Rewrite Editorial Note.  Open and resolve issues "2.6_identical",
    "specify_safeness_and_idempotence" and "ED_rfc2026_ref".'

As far as I am concerned (I know I'm speaking for the currently active
authors), this spec can be considered finished. There won't be any
progress anymore unless more people actually sit down and read it; and
the best way to achieve this is to actually issue the working group
last-call (as planned in the working group's charter for May).

Lisa, Joe?

Best regards, Julian