Re: BIND spec: Potential URI comparison issue

The reason to allow any URI scheme is to allow a reasonable implementation
on existing repositories that already have a UUID scheme built-in
to that repository (and are not amenable to extension with a different
UUID scheme just to satisfy the WebDAV BIND specification).