Re: Platform for WebDav Development

Hi Varun,

The mailing list you posted to discusses the WebDAV protocol standard,
and issues related to IETF protocol specifications.  It does not
discuss development of WebDAV tools.  It seems like you're looking for
specific Microsoft developer assistance (because Exchange extended
WebDAV in several non-standard ways, including the task schema) so I'd
suggest you seek out a Microsoft-specific or Exchange-specific forum.

Lisa