PATCH proposal

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:08:52 -0700
To: HTTP working group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

Just before the IETF I submitted a 5th revision of PATCH, containing
only minor changes:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-http-patch-04.txt

Does this have any outstanding issues I'm not aware of?  I feel this is
now quite stable and has received wide input, and is acceptable (even
if not ideal) to a fairly large # of people.  A number of groups have
indicated they'd like to implement it (I'd like to gather more such
indications -- if you intend to implement PATCH, let me know).  I'd
like to submit it for approval as a Proposed Standard.

Lisa