Resolved issues: UNLOCK_NEEDS_IF_HEADER, UNLOCK_WITHOUT_GOOD_TOKEN, LOCK_RENEWAL_SHOULD_NOT_USE_IF_HEADER, IF_HEADER_CHECKS_AFTER_OTHER_CHECKS

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:41:48 -0700
To: Webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

  - 67 UNLOCK_NEEDS_IF_HEADER: We haven't seen a clamor to move from
using Lock-Token to using If header in UNLOCK requests. What we have
now seems interoperable, so I propose we resolve this as Closed
(rejected) unless people speak up.

  - 68 UNLOCK_WITHOUT_GOOD_TOKEN: This should now be resolved in -06.

  - 70 LOCK_RENEWAL_SHOULD_NOT_USE_IF_HEADER: I believe this is
clarified in -06 if not earlier.

  - 71 IF_HEADER_CHECKS_AFTER_OTHER_CHECKS: We discussed in the meeting
that we could simply reject this proposal -- instead, leave it up to
servers what order to do checks depending on what's fastest or easiest
in that server implementation.  Is the list (people who weren't there)
OK with that?

Lisa