Re: Properties of bindings (was Re: Issues remaining with Bind draft)

I agree with Julian's response.  Systems that only allow one parent
for a resource are free to define/implement properties that only make
sense if there is exactly one parent.  If they decide to support
multiple parents, then they will have to redefine that property.
One trivial way to do so is to just say that this property describes
one of the paths to the resource, e.g. in the case of "parentname",
you would say "this property describes the binding name of this resource
in one of its parents".