Re: Re (2): Where is an example of using webdav seamlessly...and version files?

I agree with Geoff where versioning is concerned, as users familliar
with versioning will know what that means. However, for applications
(users?) that aren't version aware I would prefer 'Publish (as)' because
most users will have a good semantic model for the meaning of 'publish',
indicating that you are making the resource available for others.

Elias