Re: Where is an open source example of using webdav toseamlessly access and version files?

From: Charlie Smith <SmithCW@ldschurch.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:41:44 -0700
To: michael.borko@tgm.ac.at, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Cc: fchsupport@fch.ldschurch.org

How is this project coming?

Charlie Smith wrote:
> Is there available anywhere an open source example of using webdav to
retrieve
> files through a browser and seemlessly work with them using a client
application
> - word perfect or ms word.  Then, be able to save these files with same type
of
> interface one would experience as if saving to local disk?

there will be ... in one week!

worked on it for my bacc.work on university - now I have to join the
code with the CVS from Group-Office (group-office.sf.net) ... so, if you
are patient, you can see it in less than one week!

If you can't wait, I can give you an account on the test-server for now...

regards, mike