Re: WebDAV WG meeting minutes

Julian is correct.  Nothing in the binding draft allows a locked
resource to be modified by a client that does not hold the token
for that locked resource.  If anyone believes otherwise,
I would appreciate it if they could raise the issue on the mailing
list by identifying the section of the draft that they believe
makes this statement, so we can add whatever wording is necessary
to avoid anyone else misunderstanding the spec in this way.

Note: we carefully track all issues with the binding spec, but
(since none of us have reliable telepathic powers :-), we can only
track and respond to issues that have been explicitly raised on the
mailing list.