[ANN] WebDAV plugin for eclipse

From: Martin Dulisch <mdulisch@s-und-n.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:29:29 +0100
To: dav-announce@lyra.org, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

I would like to announce a WebDAV administration plugin for eclipse.
It is called WebDAVPilot and runs as a plugin for eclipse 3.0M6. The
usage is free. Following features are included:

*  WebDAV Navigator View: Tree view of a repository
* Display the standard WebDAV Properties in the eclipse Property View
* Property Editor: Editor for all DAV Properties
* Text Editor: Content editor
* XML Editor
* View for resource ACLs with edit support
* Version history view
* Compare current version with history version (Visual-Diffs)
* Restore version from the history
* Creation und Deletion of repository resources
* Renaming of resources
* Copy/Cut/Paste of resources in the navigator
* Image Viewer

The download link can be found here:
http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/produkte/english/webdavpilot

I would be thankful to get comments. Please feel free to email me.

Regards

--
Martin Dulisch
Open Source Group, S&N AG