Re: Bindings and GULP again

I assume that this is just a statement about current client behavior.

I would prefer to state that the token must appear with the right
URL (when in a tagged list), and then in an "interop" section state
that a server may consider the token to be submitted even if it appears
with the wrong URL, to handle older clients.

But if other folks prefer just the "anywhere in the If header,
even with the wrong URL" semantics, I won't object.