Re: Issue 2.5_language, was: ID: draft-ietf-webdav-bind-05

Well, I certainly read it wrong although I read it carefully, because I
forgot that REBIND is defined differently than MOVE so that the
Request-URI is the target collection.  And it's not obvious to me that
the source collection doesn't need to implement REBIND for this to
work.  But if everybody else who reads the spec is clear on this, then
I'll write it off as an anomaly.

Lisa