Re: Resolve Issue 67 UNLOCK_NEEDS_IF_HEADER

And if the facts on the ground weren't enough, it doesn't
make sense anyway, because any authorized user should be
able to remove a lock (to allow the removal of a lock when
the client owning the lock no longer exists or is misbehaving).

So I concur that this issue should be marked resolved,
with no action.