Re: LOCKS_SHOULD_THEY_USE_AN_IF_HEADER_TO_VERIFY vs RFC2518bis-05

I keep forgetting that, because it hasn't been done in interop tests,
to my knowledge.  Here's what we'll need:
  - Interop test reports from a couple independent pairs of
server/clients, outlining what tests worked
  - Explanation of how servers refresh locks if the client submits
multiple lock tokens in the If header in a LOCK refresh request
  - Any other clarifications necessary for shared locks...

Lisa