Re: [ACL] WebDAV Access Control Protocol published as RFC3744

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 22:39:10 +0200
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, acl@webdav.org

Hi,

now that the ACL spec is published, we *should* create a new place for
collecting spec issues (and hopefully their resolutions). For instance,
this would include the last-minute change that in we end we did not do:

	<http://mailman.webdav.org/pipermail/acl/2004-April/001817.html>

For me the simplest way to do this is to create a document
"draft-reschke-rfc3744bis" (starting with a copy of RFC3744), and add
issue markers to the spec itself. I can then automatically create an
issue list document.

If there aren't any objections to that approach, I'll implement that
sometime next week.

Best regards,

Julian