ACL spec enters RFC-Editors "AUTH48" period

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:23:33 +0200
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Cc: acl@webdav.org

Hi,

(cc'ing the specific ACL mailing as well)

The WebDAV ACL spec just entered the AUTH48 state, meaning that we can
do final edits if and only if they are minor. It also means that right
now the authors are busy reviewing the text provided by the RFC Editor.

I'm tracking changes to the latest draft at...

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-latest.html>

This includes both corrections made by the RFC Editor, and changes we
have discussed on the ACL mailing list since December.

Regards, Julian