Re: Remaining issues with the bind draft -- process

Stefan Eissing wrote:

> So, it is inaccurate and definitely not helping anyone with any
> implementation issue to
> request cleanup of LOCKs from the authors of the bind spec. I personally
> am waiting
> for 2 years now that RFC 2518bis makes progress comparable to other
> specs of this
> group.

Another way to look at this is that WebDAV LOCKING needs clarifications,
but it needs them independantly of the BIND spec. It would be funny if
we'd point people to the BIND spec if they have locking questions, yet
do not plan to implement the BIND spec at all.

Regards, Julian