Re: Remaining issues with the bind draft -- process

From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:36:27 +0200
Cc: Webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

On Apr 5, 2004, at 21:18, Julian Reschke wrote:

> And of course it's possible (or actually likely) that we missed
> something. That's why we're asking for feedback; and the most
> efficient way to get feedback is by last-calling the document in the
> working group (the fact that we're having this discussion sort of
> proves it, right?). So as long as we're getting *new* questions, it's
> fine to delay the last-call; however once the mail threads stop (which
> they did last week), we should move on.

Absolutely, you are correct.

BUT, I don't see any reason to last call the document before *I* at
least understand the issues and misunderstandings and what ever between
you and Lisa regarding locking and binding. See separate mail.

Else I will as chair just get the same arguments again.

But, message is received.

    paf